Sunday 10 July 2011

More excitement!!

Being nominated for the What's On 4 Little Ones UK Junior Awards was amazing. Reaching the final was one of the biggest surprises I have ever had. How did a little Northern Ireland business compete with the 'big guns' in the UK to reach the top 4 'Best Local Activities for Under 5s' in the UK? Wow, even when I say it now I can't help smiling! My Finalist badge will stay on the website forever, yaaay!!

Guess what? Sooo excited as Sign2Music has just got another badge:

Our NI Choice Awards Nomination Badge.
We are nominated in category 6.4
Favourite Northern Ireland Pre-school Activity of the yr
This nomination means so much to me as it is a local Award. It is also a very meaningful Award as it is not only votes that count, the winners are chosen by experts, which would make winning a real achievement. However, we really need votes to get to the final. Sorry to ask again but PLEASE VOTE:

1. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nichoiceawards write on the wall: I nominate Sign2Music category 6.4

2. Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/nichoiceawards tweet: I nominate Sign2Music category 6.4

3. Text Free: to 07716 711 744: NITODAY AWARDS I nominate Sign2Music category 6.4

4. E-mail:  to choiceawards@nitoday.co.uk I nominate Sign2Music category 6.4

Thanks so much to those who have voted already. I will keep you posted on our progress!

Hope you all have a lovely summer! Signing Sandy and Daisy Doggy are having a little rest at the minute before the summer sessions commence next week!

Deirdre :)

No comments:

Post a Comment