Sunday 19 February 2012

Nominated for Top 25 Moms with Inspiring Families - 2012 list on Circle of Moms!

I am quite new to the world of blogging and have been a bit naughty recently, not posting as often as I should!

Therefore I was surprised but delighted to receive an e-mail today saying:
"Hi Deirdre, Your blog Baby Signing with Sign2Music has been nominated to the Top 25 Moms with Inspiring Families - 2012 list on Circle of Moms!"

Time to up my game, blogwise, I think! Time to start updating this blog and newsletter more regulalry!

In the meantime I you want to give the Sign2Music blog your vote do so by clicking this link.

Vote for this Blog in Top25 Moms with Inspiring Families.

You can vote for this blog once a day until March 7, 2012.

Thanks all. See you again soon!

Deirdre :)

No comments:

Post a Comment