Tuesday 13 December 2011

Christmas is Comiing!

Christmas really is on it's way! Where did 2011 go to? It must have been the fastest year on record or I am simply getting old!

I had 2 wonderful Christmas parties this week in Ballynahinch and am in the middle of Christmas sessions galore! Our parties are so much fun. Some of the children really get into the swing of things by dressing up...and so do the teachers! We sing Christmas songs, read a Christmas story and of course have a visit by Signing Santa!


I love this time of year as it gives me the chance to dig out the multiple Christmas trees and boxes of decorations that I love to decorate my house with. And of course I get to sing Christmas songs once again! I LOVE them!!!

I made a couple of videos of Christmas songs last year and have added Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer to the collection this year.


I will be adding more over the coming weeks so keep an eye on our You Tube page. Why not subscribe and you will be e-mailed when I add a new video?

Have a very Happy Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment